Erik Townsend welcomes Bill Fleckenstein to MacroVoices. Erik and Bill discuss:
- A coming correction in equities - what's different this time?
- "The fumes of QE" and non-US sources of liquidity
- The tactics one must necessarily employ to succed in short selling
- 20 years of failed activist Fed policy
- A potential bond market revolt and an end to the dollar bull market
- The real rate of inflation and the irrelevance of the CPI
- The destruction of the middle class by central bankers and politicians
- The time to be short vs. the time to be patient
- Gold, gold miners, and the end of the bear market in precious metals
- Plus Erik's market recap and his own insights into short selling
- and plenty more...
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here |
Download the MP3 File
Click to Play Now!
Bill is a professional money manager with over 30 years of experience. He has written daily commentary on market action since 1996 and FleckensteinCapital.com launched in 2003.