All-Star Kevin Muir says the market is way ahead of the Fed in pricing in easing!
Today’s MacroVoices All-Star is Kevin Muir. Erik and Kevin discuss:
- Kevin says the market is way ahead of the Fed pricing in accommodative monetary policy
- Kevin thinks bond longs betting on economic collapse will be disappointed
- Skew in Eurodollar futures offers trading opportunity
- Fixed income vol is dirt cheap relative to equity vol
- Why shorting an INDEX is the wrong way to play a bearish view on U.S./China trade negotiations
Kevin Muir MacroTourist Chartbook
| For other embed code options click here. | Download the
Click to Play Now!
The author of the MacroTourist newsletter, Kevin is a former institutional equity derivative trader for a big bank who decided that bank-life wasn’t for him, so proceeded to trade for his own account for a couple of decades before joining his current firm, East West Investment Management where he is the Market Strategist.