Erik Townsend welcomes Grant Williams to MacroVoices. Erik and Grant discuss:
- Outlook for the US dollar
- Update on the Petroyuan oil contract
- Edge of the Cliff
- Inflation Risks on the Horizon?
- When is the time for gold?
- Thoughts on cryptocurrencies
- Considerations on interest rates and yields
- Australian real estate
- Perspective on China’s credit bubble
- Writing is on the wall in Europe
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here | Download the MP3 File | Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Much to his chagrin, Grant Williams has reached 30 years in finance.
Over that period, he has held senior positions at a number of investment banks and brokers in locations as diverse as London, Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore.
Grant is portfolio and strategy advisor to Vulpes Investment Management in Singapore and also one of the founders of Real Vision Television — an online, on-demand finance channel showcasing the brightest minds in finance.