Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Daniel Want to MacroVoices. Erik and Daniel discuss:
- Understanding system thinking
- Perspective on the OTC derivative markets
- Counter party risk in the derivative markets
- System wide margin calls back in 2007-08
- Financial aggregates – the world in perspective
- Understanding the global financial situation
- Market analytics tools
SPECIAL POST GAME GUEST- BRENT JOHNSON
- Where is the U.S. Dollar going post FOMC
- What is the outlook for gold
- Where are the stock markets going next
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here | Download the
| Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Daniel heads up the Investment Team for Prerequisite Capital that is based in Australia. He is primarily responsible for the research, consulting and investment management activities of Prerequisite. Prior to co-founding Prerequisite he worked for an ASX listed funds management firm in addition to working at an Award Winning Hedge Fund.