Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Grant Williams to MacroVoices. Erik and Grant discuss:
- How to navigate the current environment of escalating civil unrest and the social divide
- Rise of MMT – how close are we and what should we expect?
- How long will the central bank balance sheet expansion continue?
- The global recession – how does it compare to recessions in the past and how long will it last?
- Outlook on Gold
- Changing political climate in Hong Kong and its impact on US/China relations
- Perspectives on the impact of the upcoming US Presidential election
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
Much to his chagrin, Grant Williams has reached 30 years in finance.
Over that period, he has held senior positions at a number of investment banks and brokers in locations as diverse as London, Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore.
Grant is portfolio and strategy advisor to Vulpes Investment Management in Singapore and also one of the founders of Real Vision Television — an online, on-demand finance channel showcasing the brightest minds in finance.