Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Tian Yang to MacroVoices. Erik and Tian discuss:
- Inflation driven commodity super cycle – when will it happen?
- When will consumer price inflation starts?
- How to manage your portfolio to prepare for inflation
- COVID-19 pandemic impacts on prices
- How to position for commodity super cycle
- How to approach different commodity sectors for allocation
- Outlook on precious metals
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Tian will refer to it throughout the interview. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Tian Yang is Head of Research at Variant Perception, a macroeconomic research group focusing on using proprietary leading indicators to generate actionable investment ideas. Prior to joining Variant Perception in 2014, Tian worked as an equity derivatives trader for Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he was jointly responsible for building out the delta one global index business. Tian attended Cambridge University, where he graduated in the top 2% of his cohort with a BA in Economics.