Erik Townsend welcomes Bob Coleman to MacroVoices Spotlight. Erik and Bob discuss:
- Most vaulting services for precious metals are owned and operated by banks or precious metals dealers! Conflicts of interest abound
- When investor Bob Coleman couldn’t find a private vaulting facility that met his standards of independence, he started his own
- Allocated, Unallocated and Segregated Storage: Understanding what the bullion banks are selling and where the pitfalls are
- Private vaulting facilities are not required to collect tax ID numbers (bullion banks are)
- Insurance and force majeure risks in precious metals storage
- Getting your metals OUT of the vault when you want them, and what can and has gone wrong with bullion banks
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Bob will refer to it throughout the interview. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Supporting Materials for Download
Idaho Armored Vaults slide deck
| For other embed code options click here. | Download the
Click to Play Now!
Bob Coleman has been a registered investment advisor since 1992.
Bob founded Profits Plus Capital Management, LLC (RIA) and Dollars and Sense Growth Fund, LP in 2001. He recognized necessity for physical metal and out of paper in 2006 and established Idaho Armored Vaults and Gold Silver Vault in 2009. Bob is a distinguished and respected leader in the precious metals industry. His services specialize in storage, transportation, shipping logistics and security.
Profits Plus Precious Metals advise and transact in physical metals with individuals and institutions, providing a deep two way market for precious metals.