Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Jesse Felder to MacroVoices. Erik and Jesse discuss:
- New all-time highs in the stock market despite the pandemic – what does this mean?
- Jesse’s perspectives on Mike Green’s thesis about passive investment strategy
- Is the retail mania driven by the Fed?
- Perspectives on stock split and still rising TSLA
- Is the bond market the key to stop the Fed’s frivolous money printing
- Is this the beginning of the end for US dollar?
- Outlook on Gold
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Jesse has been managing money for over 20 years. He began his professional career at Bear, Stearns & Co. and later co-founded a multi-billion-dollar hedge fund firm headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Since moving to Bend, Oregon in 2000 and founding The Felder Report shortly thereafter his writing and research has been featured in major publications and websites like The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Yahoo!Finance, Business Insider, RealVision, Investing.com and more. Jesse also hosts and produces the Superinvestors and the Art of Worldly Wisdom podcast.