Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Marin Katusa to MacroVoices. Erik and Marin discuss:
- Perspectives on MMT and how it affects the gold market
- How far are we in the gold bull market cycle
- What would change the investment mindset on gold with MMT on the horizon?
- Why investors need to consider currency conversion factor when investing in gold
- What is in store for the natural resources sector?
- Opportunities in gold mining vs. copper mining
- Asset allocation in natural resources sector
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
Katusa Research Special Offer: 42% off Marin Katusa's Natural Resource Investing Newsletter
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout the postgame segment. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Marin Katusa is the author of the New York Times Bestseller, The Colder War. Over the last decade, Marin Katusa has been involved in raising over $2 Billion in financing for resource companies. He has become one of the most successful resource venture capital fund managers, such as his 2009 Fund Partnership (KC50 Fund, LLC) which has outperformed the comparable index, the TSX-V by over 500% post fees. He has visited over 400 resource projects in over 100 countries. Katusa Research is one of the largest independent resource publishers and their research can be found at www.katusaresearch.com