Erik Townsend and guest host Kevin Muir welcome Darius Dale to MacroVoices. Erik and Darius discuss:
- Deflation or inflation?
- Omicron effects on the markets
- How will recovery impact asset prices post-pandemic?
- End of stimulus and what that means for the markets
- Fed is late to tighten – where does this go next?
- Impending secular inflation vs. 1970’s inflation
- Outlook on gold and precious metals
- Quantifying potential downside in the stock market
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Darius will refer to it throughout the discussion. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Darius Dale is the Founder & CEO of 42 Macro, an investment research firm that aims to disrupt the financial services industry by democratizing institutional-grade macro risk management processes. Prior to founding 42 Macro, Darius was a Managing Director and Partner at Hedgeye Risk Management, an independent investment research firm based in Stamford, CT. At Hedgeye, Darius was the Sector Head of the Macro team and was known across global Wall St. for developing “The Quads” – a foundational component of their asset allocation process. He joined the firm upon graduating Yale in 2009.