Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Izabella Kaminska to MacroVoices. Erik and Izabella discuss:
- Shifting into endemic phase – what that means for the economy
- Is this inflation transitory?
- Supply chain – shortage in semi conductors
- Instability in Ukraine/Russia relations
- What the current economic situation means for investors
- CBDC in China – will other governments adopt?
- UBER and Airbnb business model
- What happens next in recovery for consumers
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout the postgame segment. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Izabella Kaminska is a former editor for the FT Alphaville blog on Financial Times.
She has been editing the blog for the past four years and was a reporter for the blog for nine years.
Before the FT, Kaminska was an associate producer for CNBC’s “Squawk Box” for three years and an associate editor at Platt’s covering the natural gas market for one year. She also worked at Reuters as a graduate trainee.
Kaminska holds a master’s degree from London College of Printing and a bachelor’s degree from University College London.
Recently, she is launched The Blind Spot, a financial media service that aims to shine a light on stories being missed by the wider journalistic pack.