Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Mark Nelson to MacroVoices. Erik and Mark discuss:
- Nuclear Energy Technologies
- Molten Salt Reactors & Their Safety
- Thorium as Nuclear Fuel And Its Potential Benefits and Drawbacks
- SMRs And Their Potential For Cost-Effective Nuclear
- Nuclear Regulation And Its Impact on Innovation
- Pebble Bed Reactors And Their Pros and Cons
- China’s Nuclear Energy Advancements
- Streamlining Nuclear Regulation for Global Energy Transition
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Mark will refer to it throughout the discussion. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Mark holds an M.Phil in Nuclear Engineering from Cambridge University and has been a consultant to the clean energy industry and environmental organizations around the world.
His analytical work has been covered in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and leading European papers.