Erik Townsend welcomes Dr. Marc Faber to MacroVoices. Erik and Marc discuss:
- The Fed, Treasury, and U.S. Government are one and the same - Neo-Keynesian Interventionists
- Negative interest rates, and the possibility of seeing them in The U.S.
- "The War on Cash" and other trends driving insecurity and leading to increased rates of saving
- "Helicopter Money" and other Fed options for direct stimulus to spenders
- The political forces driving huge foreign investment in Indochina
- The contrast between the great Asian success stories, and the failures of other emerging markets
- India, its potential, particularly for stock pickers, and the problems it faces
- "China Beach," Vietnamese real estate, and the difficulties of investing in many Asian nations
- The inevitable deflating of the "Chinese credit bubble"
- Kyle Bass' outsized bet against the Yuan
- Precious metals, gold mining stocks, and much, much more
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here |
Download the MP3 File
Click to Play Now!
Marc Faber is a Swiss investor based in Thailand. Faber is publisher of the Gloom Boom & Doom Report newsletter and is the director of Marc Faber Ltd which acts as an investment advisor and fund manager.