Erik Townsend welcomes Jesse Felder to MacroVoices. Erik and Jesse discuss:
- DeMark indicators and turning points in exhausted trends
- Looking at current breadth indicators
- Considerations on share buybacks
- Are we at the secular turn in corporate share buybacks?
- Looking at the VIX short positioning
- Volatility targeting strategies like risk parity
- Is the market setting up for a crash or just a correction
- Demographic catalysts
- Real assets outperforming financial assets
- Can inflation runaway?
- Outlook on Precious metals
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this interview, and Erik and Jesse will refer to it throughout the interview. Registered users here at MacroVoices.com already received the download link in your research roundup e-mail. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, click “Research Library” and Guest Publications near the top of the page. From there you can download the PDF.
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here. | Download the MP3 File. | Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Jesse has been managing money for over 20 years. He began his professional career at Bear, Stearns & Co. and later co-founded a multi-billion-dollar hedge fund firm headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Since founding The Felder Report in 2005 his writing has been featured in many major finance publications like The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, The Huffington Post, MarketWatch, Yahoo!Finance, Business Insider, Investing.com, Seeking Alpha and more. Jesse also hosts and produces the Superinvestors and the Art of Worldly Wisdom podcast. Today he lives in Bend, Oregon with his wife and two kids.