Erik Townsend welcomes Mark Cudmore to MacroVoices. Erik and Mark discuss:
- Outlook for the US dollar for 2018
- Are rate differentials going to impact the dollar move?
- Considerations on the Yuan oil contract
- Is the bond bull market over?
- Low inflation vs. stagnation
- Is the oil rally sustainable?
- Outlook on the commodity markets
- Considerations on the equity markets
- Perspectives on China’s economy
- Will the European Union survive?
- Outlook for the Euro currency
- Bullish emerging markets and currencies
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Get embed code for this episode | For other embed code options click here | Download the MP3 File | Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Mark Cudmore is a macro strategist who runs the Markets Live blogging team in Asia for Bloomberg News. He joined Bloomberg in 2014 after more than a decade's experience of trading FX and rates, with a focus on emerging markets, at sell-side institutions including Lehman Brothers, Standard Chartered Bank and Nomura as well as on the buy-side.