Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Jesse Felder to MacroVoices. Erik and Jesse discuss:
- Drivers behind the everything bubble
- Will Quantitative Tightening be a trigger?
- Is this a topping process in the markets?
- Impacts of a high degree of market leverage
- The Buffet yard stick
- What is in store for the FAANG stocks?
- How to position yourself defensively in this market?
- Positioning on agricultural and gold mining stocks
- Inflation and the risks of an inflation pickup
Throughout the interview Erik and Jesse refer to the chart book. This chart book is available free for registered users. Register now for free and find the links below.
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Get embed code for this episode | For other embed code options click here | Download the
| Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Jesse has been managing money for over 20 years. He began his professional career at Bear, Stearns & Co. and later co-founded a multi-billion-dollar hedge fund firm headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Since founding The Felder Report in 2005 his writing has been featured in many major finance publications like The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, The Huffington Post, MarketWatch, Yahoo!Finance, Business Insider, Investing.com, Seeking Alpha and more. Jesse also hosts and produces the Superinvestors and the Art of Worldly Wisdom podcast. Today he lives in Bend, Oregon with his wife and two kids.