Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome back Alex Gurevich to MacroVoices. Erik and Alex discuss:
- Bigger picture outlook in the business cycle
- Perspective on the yield curve steepener
- Outlook Treasury bonds
- Where is the dollar trend heading next?
- Quantitative tightening and easing in this cycle
- Australian and Canadian economies
- Outlook on Chinese economy
- What is on the horizon for Japan?
- What is in the future for Europe?
- Where is gold heading in the bigger picture?
- Interest rates as a predictor of equity markets
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Get embed code for this episode | For other embed code options click here | Download the
| Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Alex Gurevich is Founder and Chief Investment Officer of HonTe Investments. He has been involved in trading for over 20 years and is considered one of the world’s preeminent macro traders. He has held various roles on Wall Street which included managing derivative franchise businesses and running the global macro portfolio at JP Morgan. More recently, Alex has been managing his personal wealth through his family office. He is author of The Next Perfect Trade, which thoughtfully articulates his portfolio strategy and was published in the fall of 2015. Alex was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia and earned his PhD in mathematics from the University of Chicago.