Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Simon White to MacroVoices. Erik and Simon discuss:
- Variant Perception data driven approach
- Something's got to give
- Where leading indicators are pressuring USD
- Outlook on US equities and bonds
- Perspective on the Fed's cut to its IOER
- Collateral, lending conditions and tighter bank-credits
- China, liquidity and growth
- External headwinds remain growth impediment
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this interview, as Erik and Simon will refer to it throughout the interview. Registered users here at MacroVoices.com already received the download link in your research roundup e-mail. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
| For other embed code options click here
. | Download the
. | Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!
Simon White is Co-Founder and Managing Editor at Variant Perception. Simon is a Cambridge mathematics graduate with a background in interest rate trading and risk management. Prior to Variant Perception, Simon worked for JP Morgan on the US Rates desk, followed by a position at Bank of America as a proprietary trader.