Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Axel Merk to MacroVoices. Erik and Axel discuss:
- COVID-19 driving bonds to new all-time highs
- What’s contributing to US Dollar breakdown?
- Why are treasury yields crashing and will it continue?
- What is the threshold for zero-bound treasury yield?
- Is it time to short high-yield and what are its risks?
- Perspectives on possible bail-out for shale oil producers
- Impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on the upcoming presidential elections
- Outlook on gold and gold mining shares
- FED’s emergency cut – what’s next?
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Axel Merk is President & CIO of Merk Investments. He is a sought-after speaker, author and contributor to the financial media. His expertise spans liquid global markets, including domestic and international equities, fixed income, commodities and currencies.