Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Simon White to MacroVoices. Erik and Simon discuss:
- This week’s unlimited QE by the FED and its implications
- Comparison of exogenous shocks vs. recession
- Are stocks and bonds both starting to sell off?
- Are treasuries moving up due to the FED buying up bonds?
- U.S. government’s reaction COVID-19 crisis and how will it impact asset markets
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
Simon White is Co-Founder and Managing Editor at Variant Perception. Simon is a Cambridge mathematics graduate with a background in interest rate trading and risk management. Prior to Variant Perception, Simon worked for JP Morgan on the US Rates desk, followed by a position at Bank of America as a proprietary trader.