Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Hugh Hendry to MacroVoices. Erik and Hugh discuss:
- "Put Joe Rogan in Charge of the Fed! - The Dawn of Chaos"
- Perspective on the stock advance relative to money supply expansion
- Balance sheet expansion of the Fed and other central banks
- Which direction will this monetary policy take?
- Wealth inequality
- Implementation of MMT and devaluing the dollar - is this a good idea?
- Hugh's journey from hedge fund manager to property investor
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the article that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Hugh will refer to it throughout the interview. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Hugh Hendry ran the Irrepressible global macro hedge fund Eclectica for 17 years foreseeing not only the birth of the gold bull market but also profiting from the Great Financial Crash of 2008. A pugnacious provocateur, Hugh Hendry, is a passionate and colourful financial thought leader based in St Barts.