Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Vincent Deluard to MacroVoices. Erik and Vincent discuss:
- Shortcomings of 60/40 portfolio and its implications
- Why secular inflation is on the horizon and what would it look like?
- Generational gap in wealth – what policies will bridge that gap?
- U.S. Dollar – is this the beginning of the end?
- Outlook on European economy and markets
- Why inflation still hasn’t happened
- Perspectives on gold and precious metals
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart deck that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Vincent will refer to it throughout the discussion. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Vincent is the global macro strategist for StoneX Group Inc. (formerly INTL FCStone), where he authors weekly commentary on global macro topics and advises pension funds on asset allocation. Prior to joining StoneX Group Inc., Vincent served as Europe strategist for Ned Davis Research where he created the firm’s Europe product. Before that, Vincent was executive vice president for TrimTabs Investment, where he headed the firm’s quantitative research. Vincent is frequently quoted in the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Barron’s. He is regularly invited on Bloomberg TV and CNBC.