Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Lyn Alden to MacroVoices. Erik and Lyn discuss:
- Perspectives on mainstream deflationists adopting a new inflation view
- Limits to excessive deficit spending and fiscal stimulus
- Fiscal vs. Monetary dominance
- Macro asset allocation strategy in fiscal dominance environment
- Perspectives on the Fed’s yield control
- U.S. broad money supply vs. Japanese broad money supply
- Outlook on Gold and Bitcoin
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Lyn will refer to it throughout the discussion. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Lyn Alden's background is a blend of engineering and finance. She began her career in the field of electronics engineering in the aviation industry, and eventually moved into engineering finance and management. In 2016, she founded Lyn Alden Investment Strategy, which provides financial research for retail and institutional investors with an emphasis on value investing with a global macro overlay. Her specialities include equity analysis, precious metals, and international macro comparisons including long-term currency fundamentals.