Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Grant Williams to MacroVoices. Erik and Grant discuss:
- Civil unrest and global social degradation
- Is inflation the key to the global geopolitical situation?
- Unicorn companies – collapse of WeWork, is Tesla next?
- Will MMT eventually lead to runaway inflation and what are its implications
- Recent rise in gold – is it time to change strategies?
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Big Picture Trading Chart Book January 16 2020
VIDEO: Grant Williams, Marin Katusa, Brent Johnson, Patrick Ceresna, Cal Everett - Big Gold Panel - Silver & Gold Summit 2019
VRIC 2020 Keynote Presentation by Patrick Ceresna - Promo Code : MACRO100
VRIC Vancouver Resource Investment Conference 2020
Katusa Research Special Offer: 42% off Marin Katusa's Natural Resource Investing Newsletter