Erik Townsend welcomes Julian Brigden to MacroVoices. Erik and Julian discuss:
- U.S. Dollar impact on the U.S. shale bubble
- Peak acceleration in ISM manufacturing
- Headline inflation peaking
- Fed tightening going to start to impact data
- Bond shorting opportunity is over
- Risks to the reflationary trades
- Wage trends in the U.S.
- Perspective on European growth and inflation
- Relative pricing between U.S. and European bunds
If you want the download but have yet to register, here’s what to do: First, click on the red “Subscribe for free” button on the top right side of the home page, Then, near the bottom of the next screen, click “Register my free MacroVoices account”. Once you’re registered and logged in, click “Research Library” on the black menu bar at the top of the screen, then choose “Guest Publications”. You’ll see the download link near the top of the list, and you can also download guest presentations from any prior episode from this page. Going forward, you’ll automatically receive our Research Roundup e-mail when each show comes out, and it will include a convenient download link for any materials associated with that week’s interview.
Get embed code for this episode. | For other embed code options click here. | Download the
. | Download the podcast transcript:
Click to Play Now!