Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome David Rosenberg to MacroVoices. Erik and David discuss:
- Are we really facing secular inflation?
- How the recent stimulus impacts the inflation narrative
- FED has it right – this inflation is a “transitory phenomenon”
- How to play against the popular narrative that secular inflation is imminent
- Why this inflation is transitory
- Outlook on treasury yields
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
Free 30-day Trial to Dave's Economic Research
Charts with Dave 2021 05 06 MacroVoices
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout the postgame segment. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).