Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Jim Bianco to MacroVoices. Erik and Jim discuss:
- Update on the COVID-19
- The impact of the virus on the economy and markets
- Systemic risks to markets and impact on dealers
- Has the FED put has expired?
- Should the markets be shutdown, and what is the alternative?
- Breaking of the stock vs. bond correlation
- Credit risks and the future impact on high yields
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
SPECIAL POST GAME GUEST- Kevin Muir
Kevin Muir Macro Tourist: Governments Are Panicking
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.