Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Viktor Shvets to MacroVoices. Erik and Viktor discuss:
- The inflation pendulum
- Monetary policy and its relationship to the stock market
- Negative interest rates and gold
- Will the Fed tighten or ease?
- Post Covid geopolitics between US/China/Russia
- What’s priced wrong and where are investment opportunities?
- How to invest during the re-opening of the economy
*Please note that the market wrap commentary was recorded mid-session with the S&P still up on the day, before the late-day crash to new lows*
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout the postgame segment. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you're logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).